The Department of Surgery at Kailash Hospital is a well established unit with facilities to carry out full spectrum of surgical procedures, and well equipped to provide critical care to patients of high risk.
Accident (Poly trauma) & Emergency Services
- 24 Hour surgical cover for accident and acute cases in need of urgent surgery.
- All varieties of poly trauma cases are handled expeditiously by a trauma team comprising of General Surgeons, orthopedicians, Neuro Surgeons, Thoracic Surgeons and Intensivists.
Comprehensive specialized surgical care is provided in the following spheres of surgery by a team of senior consultants of more than 15 years experience, who have undergone training / worked at leading medical institutions in India and abroad.
- Diseases of esophagus, stomach and intestines
- liver, spleen, pancreatic surgery
- Gall bladder diseases & surgical jaundice
- Colorectal benign and malignant diseases
- Anorectal diseases like piles, fissures & fistula
- Benign and malignant diseases of breast and thyroid
- Surgery for appendix, hernia, hydrocele and testes related problems
- Laporoscopic and minimal access surgery for abdominal problems
- Peripheral vascular, venous and thoracic surgery