Endocrinology is the branch of medicine that deals with hormonal disorders like diabetes, thyroid, obesity, etc. The hospital offers comprehensive management of all sort of adult and pediatric endocrine disorders. The department is ably supported by a state of the art laboratory facility which performs a wide variety of hormonal assays. The department runs OPDs on all 7 days of the week.
The department offers following facilities:-
- Comprehensive evaluation and management of diabetes and its complications.
- Evaluation and treatment of various thyroid disorders.
- Management of obesity.
- Management of all sorts of pediatric endocrine disorders like growth hormone deficiency and disorders of puberty.
- Management of women’s hormonal diseases like PCOS and prolactin related disorders.
- Evaluation of osteoporosis through DEXA scan (Bone Mineral Density) and its subsequent management.