Our Teeth are a very important part of the body and Overall Good Health starts with Good Oral Health.
New research has shown a close relationship between dental and cardiac disease.
Taking Regular Care of our teeth thus becomes a very important aspect and we at Kailash Healthcare Ltd. provide comprehensive dental care in all specialties of Dental Surgery in an extremely clean and hygienic environment at an affordable cost.
Along with treatment, prevention of dental caries is also essential. Preventive dentistry is extremely important to us and we aim to provide continuous oral health in all age groups.
Department of Dental Surgery, Kailash Hospital & Neuro Institute goes a long way in maintaining the quality standards, right from the quality of treatment offered to our patients to all other system management protocols.
The Dental Department at Kailash Hospital is run by a team of Dental specialists who deal with all kinds of treatments including:-
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Cosmetic/ Esthetic Dentistry
We have the latest, state of the art, fully digitalized Dental Radiology unit which allows us to provide accurate diagnosis enabling us to provide the highest quality of dental care.
- Ultrasonic Cleaning of Teeth
- Gum Surgeries
- Complete Dentures
- Removable Partial Dentures
- Cast Partial Dentures
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crowns & Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Extraction of Teeth & Other Oral Surgical Procedures
- Orthodontic Treatment
- Tooth-colored restoration of teeth
- Single Sitting Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
- Treatment & Prevention of Children's Decaying Teeth
- Surgical Orthodontics
- TM and TMJ dysfunction
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA)