Department of Radiology provides round the clock clinical service with help of competent, courteous and dedicated staff. The department is equipped with world class equipment which are loaded with latest technologies and softwares. We have services of senior radiologists and senior experienced technicians who help in providing excellent diagnostics images for accurate interpretation and timely reports. The balance is between providing personalized service to all patients and a scientific protocol in close coordination with other clinical specialties has been the keep to provide quality services.
All these machines are installed under a single roof and are following all AERB and PC-PNDT guidelines.
CT 128 Ultrafast CT scanner from GE USA.
Is designed for ultrafast high resolution scans with significantly reduced radiation dose to patient. We are now able to provide coronary CT Angiography in less than 15 seconds. We are also able provide scanning in patient with surgical metal implants.
List of newly added procedures of this machine.
1. CT Coronary Angiography –
I. Post contrast CT coronary angiography.
II. Non contrast coronary calcium score for cardiac evaluation.
2. Triple CT Angiography with single contrast dose for evaluation of (Coronary arteries / Pulmonary arteries / Arch of aorta abnormalities).
3. Cardiac CT for accurate detection of cardiac anomalies especially in pediatric cases.
4. Brain perfusion studies especially in prediction of evolving strokes cases.
5. CT – Pulmonary angiography and CT – Bilateral lower limb venography in single contrast dose for evaluation of pulmonary embolism and DVT in single setting.
6. CT – Liver Volumetric study.
7. CT – Renal angiography.
8. CT – Enterography with excellent evaluation of bowel pathology and abdominal vessels.
9. Excellent 3D/4D image rendering scans in post prosthetic implant cases.
10. CT– Virtual Bronchoscopic evaluation of lungs
11. CT – Denta scan for evaluation of jaw abnormalities.
12. CT – Dynamic TM joints scan open/close mouth.
13. High resolution evaluation of inner ear for patients for cochlea implant.
14. 3D/4D contrast evaluation of parathyroid glands.
15.Ultrafast emergency scans can be performed in less than 15 seconds.
MRI (Multiva) 1.5 TESLA, 16 channels, Philips, Netherlands
(Ultrafast Scanner for Excellent Image Quality)
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is considered one of the most diagnostics tools in modern science. Kailash Hospital is proud to offer one of the most technologically advanced MRI system which is handled by highly trained MRI technicians. Soothing ambience in the department helps to reduced claustrophobia and anxiety amongst patients. High quality equipment offers
1.Neuro imaging for brain and spinal cord.
2.Abdominal imaging including MRCP.
4.Musculoskeleton imaging of knees, shoulders and other extremities.
5.Special investigations like
a) MRI Breast.
b) MRI Brachial plexus.
c) MRI Brain tactography.
d) MRI Dwibs scan.
e) MRI Spectroscopy (single and multivoxel).
Ultrasound With Color Doppler with Multi Probe Facility (3D/4D Scan)
We follow all PC-PNDT guidelines.
Multiple high end machines are used in evaluation of various body parts of patients. These provide us with excellent image quality and faster scans.
Digital Mammography Siemens Germany
Digital mammography is used for evaluation of patients to detect early breast cancer. The examination is conducted by female radiographer. We follow (American college of Radiology ACR) guidelines for in evaluating our patient. This evaluation is combined with USG of the breast to enhanced the diagnostic values and we provide reports with BI-RADS score.
Digital and Contrast Radiography
We provide high resolution digital Radiographs using X-Ray Machines from Siemens Germany.
Special investigation like
a) RGU / MCU.
c) T-Tube cholangiogram.
d) Barium studies.
Digital OPG Care Stream Technology USA
Our department is equipped with latest digital X-Ray unit which provides excellent panoramic dental evaluation.
Bone Densitometry (DEXA Scan) GE USA
Our Department equipped with latest fan-beam technology to provide high resolution scan and evacuation of upto three parts assay to give accurate reports.
Our Department is providing both CT / USG Guided Interventions which are performed highly trained Radiologists and are supported by trained staff. All these procedures are performed after proper informed consent and under proper asepsis.
We also are providing Vascular Intervention as well Embolization Procedures.