Laboratory Services of Kailash Hospital & Heart Institute is a state-of-the-art Laboratory department provided with the finest equipment for comprehensive diagnostic support to their clinical counterparts and a patient-centric approach.
Our qualified and experienced laboratory faculty with its commitment has left no stone unturned to ensure quality laboratory testing with shortest possible turnaround time.
- Department of laboratory Medicine at Kailash Hospital & Heart institute, Noida complements this quality commitment by offering over 200 routine tests under one roof in its state of the art, modern and fully automated and bi-directional interfaced laboratory with a network of hospital based pathology satellite laboratories and home collection facility backed by a strong IT and logistics support. It runs on a zero-error operation protocol, never compromising on quality control & assurance norms.
The lab is under guidance of Dr Ritu Vohra; with her single-minded devotion to Total Quality Management & unique knack of strategizing & tackling problems even before they arise has her managing all laboratories of Kailash group
Clinical Chemistry & Immunology
- Division of Clinical Biochemistry performs qualitative and quantitative analysis of biological fluids such as blood, serum or plasma, spinal fluid or urine for specific chemical constituents, markers of physiologic processes to support physicians in the practice of medicine.
This section strives to provide quality laboratory services in hematology.
- BIO-RAD D 10 HPLC analyzer
Microbiology & Serology
The new-generation clinical microbiology laboratory concentrates not only on routine cultures and sensitivities testing, but also on molecular, serological and immunological diagnostic tests for all infectious diseases.
In addition, an important function is the specialized role it plays in controlling hospital-acquired infections, following Hospital air, water, equipment cleanliness & employee hygiene & immune status.
Apart from providing state-of-the-art infectious disease diagnoses, it provides consultative services for the clinical staff and physicians of the hospital and information to all the support staff.
The Molecular Biology Laboratory applies PCR technique to the diagnosis and targeted therapy of the dreaded infectious disease, tuberculosis.
Cobas Taqman 48 Real Time PCR.
The late diagnosis of TB and delayed recognition of drug resistance have contributed to the dissemination of MDR-TB.
Mycobacterial laboratory assists in early detection of tuberculosis by reducing the laboratory turnaround time for reporting positive smears and culture.
- Results of acid-fast stains within 24 hours of receipt in the laboratory.
- Detect growth of mycobacteria in liquid medium within 10 days of specimen receipt. Micro midget system is used for rapid detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis bacilli in pulmonary & extra-pulmonary specimens.
Histopathology & Cytology
Histopathology & Cytology Department boasts of full automation and a team of Pathologists with excellent knowledge of Surgical Pathology & unique Liquid Based Cytology for body fluids and cervical smears, offering quality reports with one of the best Turn around Times.
- VTP 300 –Fully automatic tissue processor
Information Technology (IT)
Laboratory functioning is automated to the limits with bar coding, bidirectional interfacing and real time networking reducing manual interaction to a minimal – thereby drastically reducing human induced errors and delays. Facility for online collection of report is available.
- Quality control comprises an invaluable part of the total healthcare provided to patients.
- Competency assessment is one method by which we verify that our employees are competent to perform laboratory testing and report accurate and timely results.
- Third-party quality control assays and random checks are carried out to see that the instruments and people are performing accurately.
- The lab has been NABL accredited since 2011 and conforms to all the national and international guidelines as per the standard ISO-15189 and good laboratory practice. All test parameters besides being accredited by NABL & NABH are under real time quality check by External Quality Assurance Schemes & Inter Lab Comparison.