Laboratory Services of Kailash Hospital Greater Noida is a state-of-the-art Laboratory department provided with the finest equipment for comprehensive diagnostic support to their clinical counterparts and a patient-centric approach.
Our qualified and experienced laboratory faculty with its commitment has left no stone unturned to ensure quality laboratory testing with shortest possible turnaround time.
The lab is under guidance of Dr Ritu Vohra; with her single-minded devotion to Total Quality Management & unique knack of strategizing & tackling problems even before they arise has her managing all laboratories of Kailash group.
Biochemistry & Immunology
Division of Clinical Biochemistry performs qualitative and quantitative analysis of biological fluids such as blood, serum or plasma, spinal fluid or urine for specific chemical constituents, markers of physiologic processes to support physicians in the practice of medicine.
- Combiline Blood Gas Analyser
This section strives to provide quality laboratory services in hematology
- Sysmex XLN-550
- Sysmex XP 100
- CL Coagulation Ananlyser
Microbiology & Serology
The new-generation clinical microbiology laboratory concentrates not only on routine cultures and sensitivities testing, but also on molecular, serological and immunological diagnostic tests for all infectious diseases.
In addition, an important function is the specialized role it plays in controlling hospital-acquired infections, following Hospital air, water, equipment cleanliness & employee hygiene & immune status.
Apart from providing state-of-the-art infectious disease diagnoses, it provides consultative services for the clinical staff and physicians of the hospital and information to all the support staff.
BD Bactec FX40
We have facility of body fluid cytology,FNAC, Guided aspiration cytology and conventional Pap smear.
- Quality control comprises an invaluable part of the total healthcare provided to patients.
- Competency assessment is one method by which we verify that our employees are competent to perform laboratory testing and report accurate and timely results.
- Third-party quality control assays and random checks are carried out to see that the instruments and people are performing accurately.
- We are backed by support from Department of Laboratory Medicine at Kailash Healthcare Noida.
- The lab has been NABL accredited since 2011 and conforms to all the national and international guidelines as per the standard ISO-15189 and good laboratory practice. All test parameters besides being accredited by NABL & NABH are under real time quality check by External Quality Assurance Schemes & Inter Lab Comparison.
Information Technology (IT)
Laboratory functioning is automated to the limits with bar coding, bidirectional interfacing and real time networking reducing manual interaction to a minimal – thereby drastically reducing human induced errors and delays. Facility for online collection of report is available
Home Sample Collection & Report Delivery Facility is Available
Mobile No. : +91-8860600850
Lab Contact No. : 0120-2327229, 2327227, 2327237
Mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org