· Graduate of Calcutta & has done Post Graduation in Internal Medicine from Mumbai.
· He has more than 25years of profound experience of Medicine & Intensive Care in various reputed institutions of the country.
· Former visiting consultant to Jaslok hospital, Mumbai & Batra Hospital, Delhi
· Presently in the core committee & was past Treasurer to API-UP CHAPTER.
· Actively involved in Academics as Speaker/Chairperson in various National & International Congregation
· Actively participated in the Management of HIV/AIDS patients, including post mortem study - Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai in
collaboration with ARCON (Aids Research Control Programme) - Texas University.
His special area of interest are Diabetes, Infection Control, Chest diseases & Critical Care.
1. Conferred with various National Awards for his meritorious service to the medical profession.
AROGYA RATAN AWARDS - 2018
2. Recipient of the Medal of Excellence & Appreciation by Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai under the aegis of the Bombay Heart Brigade (a Community service project of the Rotary Club of Mumbai).
World Health Day | Kailash Hospital Sector 27 Noida
Sr. Physician Dr. Sanjay Mahajan speaks about Sepsis prevention on ‘Sepsis Awareness Month’
Sr. Physician Dr. Sanjay Mahajan explains complications of Ageing with HIV/AIDS
Sr. Physician Dr. Sanjay Mahajan explains the Importance of First Aid to save a critical life
Sr. Physician Dr. Sanjay Mahajan speaks about diagnosis & management of Celiac Disease
Management of 20yr old patient’s Critical Dehydration & Vomiting | Kailash Hospital Sector- 27 Noida
Lifesaving treatment of 51 yr old patient’s Complex health conditions | Kailash Hospital, Noida
Successfully Management of Type- 2 Diabetes of 46 yr old patient | Kailash Hospital Sec-27 Noida
Successful Management of COPD of 80yr old Asthmatic patient | Kailash Hospital Sec 27 Noida
All © reserved to Kailash Healthcare Ltd.