· Graduate of Calcutta & has done Post Graduation in Internal Medicine from Mumbai.
· He has more than 25years of profound experience of Medicine & Intensive Care in various reputed institutions of the country.
· Former visiting consultant to Jaslok hospital, Mumbai & Batra Hospital, Delhi
· Presently in the core committee & was past Treasurer to API-UP CHAPTER.
· Actively involved in Academics as Speaker/Chairperson in various National & International Congregation
· Actively participated in the Management of HIV/AIDS patients, including post mortem study - Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai in
collaboration with ARCON (Aids Research Control Programme) - Texas University.
His special area of interest are Diabetes, Infection Control, Chest diseases & Critical Care.
1. Conferred with various National Awards for his meritorious service to the medical profession.
AROGYA RATAN AWARDS - 2018
2. Recipient of the Medal of Excellence & Appreciation by Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai under the aegis of the Bombay Heart Brigade (a Community service project of the Rotary Club of Mumbai).
Sr. Physician Dr. Sanjay Mahajan speaks about Sepsis prevention on ‘Sepsis Awareness Month’
Sr. Physician Dr. Sanjay Mahajan explains complications of Ageing with HIV/AIDS
Sr. Physician Dr. Sanjay Mahajan explains the Importance of First Aid to save a critical life
Sr. Physician Dr. Sanjay Mahajan speaks about diagnosis & management of Celiac Disease
Lifesaving treatment of 51 yr old patient’s Complex health conditions | Kailash Hospital, Noida
Successfully Management of Type- 2 Diabetes of 46 yr old patient | Kailash Hospital Sec-27 Noida
Successful Management of COPD of 80yr old Asthmatic patient | Kailash Hospital Sec 27 Noida
All © reserved to Kailash Healthcare Ltd.