1. Indian Academy of Pediatrics
1) Scrub Typhus in a New Born. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2017, August, volume11, issue8 (pages SD05-SD06)
2) Paper: Sex ratio at birth\, its relation to birth order, sex of previous children and use of indigenious medicines. PloS:6(6); June 2011.
3) Case report: Trypansoma lewisi like infection in 37 days old infant. American Journal of Tropical medicine and hygiene: 85(2); 2011.
4) Case report: Ondansetron induced Dystonia, Hypogycemia and Seizure in a child. The Annals of Pharmacotherapy: volume 45; January 2011.
5) Corresponsence: “Salt or Water in Critically ill children” Indian Pediatrics volume 47; March 2010.
6) A novel 2-tailed CUSUM control-chart for evaluating new therapies: hypertonic-saline in bronchiolitis compared to nebulized adrenaline, International journal of Infectious Diseases,year :2009 volume:13 pageS97.
7) Rapid response: The term "reference standard" is misleading. Triage can be validated against mortality/morbidity. British Medical Journal 2008;337:a1501.
All © reserved to Kailash Healthcare Ltd.