“The food you eat can either be the most powerful medicine for you or the slowest form of poison”. A proper balanced diet provides all necessary nutrients like calories, proteins, vitamins & minerals to the body while effectively strengthening immune system. The department of Dietetics at Kailash hospital, Greater Noida strives to make patients understand the need for holistic & therapeutic diet. Our teams of expert Dieticians have trained experience in treating congenital metabolic disorders, gastroenterological diseases along with support weight management, cardiac & diabetic diets. Their care process involves assessment, nutrition diagnosis, intervention and monitoring of the treatment. Dieticians keep the patients informed about the nature of the disease, the impact of nutrition & its management. The dieticians stay updated about complete health improvement of the patient & communicate continuously about the reports to the related physician & medical team.
- Services available 24hrs a day
- Personalized Diet consultation
- Dieticians present nutritional assessment of the patient including ideal body weight, weight loss & anthropometric measurement.
- Dieticians advice diets based on Science of Nutrition
Our hospital offers Nutritional counseling, provided by dieticians in a private & confidential environment, aimed at providing the best-in-class services by highly trained dieticians.
- Weight Loss diet
- Paediatric Nutrition
- Wellness Nutrition
- Oncology Nutrition
- Diet for Management of Cholesterol, Hypertension, Diabetes, liver disease, Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Nutritional diet for Dialysis and Non-Dialysis patients
- Burn & allergy diet
- Surgery related diet
- Pregnancy & lactation diet
Cancer Diet Counseling
Patients undergoing chemotherapy/ radiation can also consult our dieticians to help optimize their nutritional status & assist patients to minimize side effects that occur during Cancer therapy.
- Diet counseling
- Free diet counseling during health camps
- Free diet counseling for poor & marginalized
- Create awareness through programs participation specially for women & children
Some simple dietary tips
- Eat healthy & adequate
- Exercise regularly & walk half an hr daily
- Do not starve & then overeat
- Don’t use excess salt
- Eat fresh & green vegetables