Primary Knee Arthroplasty : A Ready Rekoner
1) “Similar outcomes with usage of varus valgus constrained and a rotating hinge knee: A review of 108 cases.” Divyanshu Dutt Dwivedi , Anuj jain , Simon Thomas , Nikhil Verma , Navroze Kapil , Kundan Kumar Singh , Shekhar Agarwal .Journal of Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery 7(2020) 59-63,
2) “Isolated simple dorsal dislocation of the second and third carpometacarpal joints: A rare injury phenomenon.” Prateek Garg, Nikhil Verma, Anuj Jain, Simon Thomas, Shekhar Agarwal. Journal of Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery 7 (2020) 161-163.
3) “Clinical outcome of 100 total knee replacements using Persona posterior stabilized knee implant- A prospective observational study”. Chandan Vasudeo Bhole, Mehraj Tantray, Anuj Jain , Simon Thomas, Shekhar Agarwal . International journal of Orthopaedic Sciences, IJOS 2020; 6(2): 118-123.
4) “Management of periprosthetic fracture following total knee arthroplasty- a retrospective study to decide when to fix or when to revise?” , Nikhil Verma, Anuj Jain, Chander Pal, Simon Thomas , Shekhar Agarwal, Prateek Garg. Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics & Trauma , Volume 11, Supplement 2, S246-S254, March 01, 2020.
5) “Distal Femur Replacement Mega prosthesis as A Salvage Measure in Non Malignant Conditions of the Knee Joint. Divyanshu Dutt Dwivedi, Anuj Jain, Simon Thomas, Nikhil Verma, Navroze Kapil and Shekhar Agarwal. Acta Scientific Orthopaedics (ISSN: 2581-8635) Volume 2 Issue 12 December 2019.
6) 'Dissociation of Cemented Dual Mobility Socket from the Acetabulum in a Case of Recurrent Total Hip Arthroplasty Instability – A Novel Complication . Rakesh John , Anuj Jain , Shekhar Agarwal, Simon Thomas , Sunny Agarwal. Journal of Orthopedic Case Report Nov 10, 2018 in November - December 2018 , Volume 8 , Issue 6.
7) “Midterm results of reconstruction of femoral defects with cementless femoral components in revision hip arthroplasty for aseptic loosening”. John R., Singh A., Jain A., Thomas S., Agarwal S., Agarwal S., Jajodia N. Journal of Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery 2018: 124-131.
8) “A Muscle sparing posterior approach to the elbow joint for total elbow arthroplasty”. Sreenivasan R., Singh P., Thomas S., Jain A., Singh H., Agarwal S.Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery 2017;25(1) 1–4.
9) “Osteoid Osteoma of Distal Phalanx of Middle Finger— A Diagnostic Dilemma”. Durgia B., Jain A., Agarwal S. The Journal of Hand Surgery (Asian-Pacific Volume) 2016;21(3):395-398.
10) “Augmentation of bone healing in delayed and atrophic non union of fractures of long bones by partially decalcified bone allograft”. Jain A., Kumar S., Aggarwal A., Jajodia N. Indian J Orthop. 2015 Nov-Dec; 49(6): 637–642. (corresponding author: Jain A.)
11) ”Malunion in displaced intracapsular fracture neck of femur : A rare phenomenon". Chinese journal of traumatology. Verma N., Jain A., Agarwal A., Singh M. Chin J Traumatol. 2015;18(5):307-10.
12) "MRI Based Comparison Of Tibial Bone Coverage By Five Knee Prosthesis: Anthropometric Study In Indians."Shah S., Agarwal N., Jain A., Srivastav., Thomas S., Agarwal S. The Journal of Arthroplasty, Volume 30, Issue 9, September 2015, Pages 1643-1646.
13) Tuberculosis of sternoclavicular joint: Diagnosis and management in 13 patients”. Jain A., Aggarwal A., Singh J. Jajodia N., Gupta S. . Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery 2015;23(3):315-8.
14) "Controversies in Orthopaedic Trauma- Management of fractures of shaft of femur in children between 6 and 12 years of age”. Aggarwal A., Jain A., Gulati D., Garg V. Kathmandu University Medical Journal.2